Are you looking for a swim team in the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) area? Whether for a beginner or an experienced swimmer, joining a club swimming team is a great way to gain confidence in the water, make friends, and stay active, at the same time opening incredible possibilities in the world of competitive sport.
However, with so many options available, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one and find out where they are located. That's why we've compiled a list of the top club swimming teams in DFW to help you make an informed decision, as well as where they practice.
DFW Swim Team Links and Where They Practice
- A+ Swimming Team – competitive team from learn to swim lessons to advanced swimmers, practicing in The Colony.
- Academy of Texas Aquatic Champions (ATAC) - This technique focused program is based in Addison and offers year-round competitive swim training and swim lessons for swimmers of all ages and skill levels.
- Arlington ISD Aquatics Club (AAC) – This program is located in Arlington with both year around and summer programs for sport swimmers of all levels.
- City of Plano Swimmers (COPS) - Located in Plano.
- COR Swimming – The City of Richardson club swim team operates with practice locations in Richardson and Garland.
- Dallas Mustangs – The Mustangs have long been one of the larger clubs in DFW, with practice locations throughout Dallas and Highland Park.
- Iron Horse Aquatics – Ironhorse is a new team in Frisco, Texas started by experienced coaches for swimmers of all ages, focusing on technique and bringing kids up to high levels of competition.
- Lakeside Aquatic Club – One of the most competitive and successful teams in DFW, this program is based in Flower Mound, Southlake, and Keller, and offers competitive swim training for all ages and skill levels.
- Lifetime Swim Dallas - This program is based out of the Lifetime Fitness chain with locations in Plano, Dallas, Flower Mount, Mansfield, and Garland.
- Mansfield Aquatic Club - This program is based in Mansfield and offers competitive swim training and swim lessons for all ages and skill levels.
- MARS Swimming – Practicing in Arlington, Grapevine, and Fort Worth.
- Metroplex Aquatics - This program has locations in both Plano and McKinney and offers competitive swim training and swim lessons for all ages and skill levels.
- North Texas Nadadores (NTN) - This program is based in Southlake and offers competitive swim training and swim lessons for all ages and skill levels.
- O2 Performance Aquatics – Operating in Irving, Lewisville, and Carrollton., with year-round instruction and competition to develop successful swimmers.
- Texas Ford Aquatics (TFA) – Based in Frisco, Texas Ford Aquatics is a powerhouse swim team offering programs for all ages, from starting learn to swim programs all the way up to elite competition.
- Tyler Rose Aquatic Club (TRAC) – Based in Tyler, TRAC offers programs for all ages.
- Rockwall Aquatic Center of Excellence (RACE) - This program is based in Rockwall and offers competitive swim training and swim lessons for all ages and skill levels.
- Wichita Falls Elite Swim Team (WEST) – Practicing at the Boys & Girls Club of Wichita Falls.
By joining a club swimming team in DFW, you can benefit from experienced coaches, state-of-the-art facilities, and a supportive community of fellow swimmers. Whether you are looking to compete at the highest level or simply swim for fun and fitness, there is a team out there for you.
So what are you waiting for? Dive into the world of club swimming and find the perfect team for you in DFW.