FINIS created and patented the first ever center-mount snorkel designed specifically for swimmers. The Original Swimmer's Snorkel allows swimmers to focus on stroke technique without the interruption of turning your head to breathe. By eliminating the need to breathe, swimmers can relax in the water, maintain body alignment and improve stroke efficiency. The one-way purge valve allows water to flow out of the snorkel without entering the mouthpiece. Accommodates a full range of motion for butterfly, breaststroke and freestyle.
Features and Benefits
- First center-mount snorkel created and patented by FINIS; designed specifically for training swimmers
- Stays in place for freestyle, butterfly, and breaststroke (including flip turns)
- Comfortable mouthpiece made with a soft and flexible medical-grade silicone
- Adjustable head bracket makes for quick strap adjustments and universal fit, even with swim cap and goggles
- One-way purge valve allows water to flow out of the tube without entering the mouthpiece
The only difference between the Jr and Sr snorkels is the length of the tube. The Jr is shorter by about 2 inches to make it easier to top draw a breathe for smaller framed women and teens or someone entirely new to snorkel.