The Forearm Fulcrums develop an early vertical forearm (EVF) position and increase stroke efficiency. An EVF position utilizes the entire forearm during the pull, from fingertips to elbow. The Forearm Fulcrums promote stroke refinement through muscle memory of proper hand, wrist and forearm position. The Forearm Fulcrums improve efficiency and maintain a strong, uninterrupted pull from the beginning of the stroke to the end. The Forearm Fulcrums are a versatile tool for all four swim strokes.
Features and Benefits
- Promotes Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) catch that helps pull the water through each stroke; Calls for a high catch by lifting the elbow
- Specifically designed for stroke refinement and technique work
- Improves hand positioning for butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle
- Figure 8 design connects forearm and hand into a single surface by not allowing wrist to bend
- Develops correct stroke muscle memory and prevents shoulder stress