ARENA POWERSKIN ST NEXT ECO OPEN BACK JUNIOR
arena proudly introduces the POWERSKIN ST NEXT, the first ever sustainable race suit. Everything you loved about ST 2.0 is now lighter, faster, and greener.
In addition to the sustainability benefits, the POWERSKIN ST Next Open Back also boasts some impressive performance improvements. For starters it’s 20% lighter than the ST 2.0 thanks to lower water absorption. The suit also has improved fabric memory which ensures longer lasting compression and performance over time.
This exclusive limited edition Sea Blue colorway celebrates and promotes sustainability with a unique print inspired by the sea, for the sea. Dive into the next generation and contribute to the reduction of waste at every stroke.Features and Benefits
- 60% of fabric comes from materials destined for landfills
- Upgraded fabric absorbs less water and is 20% lighter than prior ST 2.0
- Improved fabric memory ensures longer-lasting compression and performance over time
- Fabric composition resists stretching and improves durability
- Reinforced shoulder strap design provides better comfort and durability on open back models
- First ever FINA-approved sustainable race suit
- USA Swimming 12&Under approved
12&U Age Group Info: The Powerskin ST 2.0 is approved by the USA Swimming Age Group Technical Suit Rules and is on the approved list for 12&Under use list.